Sunday, 25 October 2015

Guess Who's Back :)

Firstly, I need to apologize for taking so long to write on here. I suppose there's something intimidating about telling your dear readers, after telling them you're going to be gone forever, that you're back home and have decided being a nun wasn't for you. I'll get into details in later posts, but I would just like you all to know that I am in fact back and am ready once again to write! It would be an honour if you all decided to read my blog once again, I'm preparing to write articles on some very interesting topics. 

I also wanted to point out that I've completely given my blog a new look. Though I'm sticking with the theme of "the depths of the catacombs," I wanted to give it a different feel, since over the past months I was in Australia, I've changed as a person. My blog used to focus on perseverance, fighting temptation, and mortification. I want these next few months to focus on the inner soul - how to be patient and understanding to yourself in the spiritual life, how to have peace of soul in our modern world, and how, though we are sinners, to understand we are still loved by God. I'll be writing articles that not only will be helpful for those who are having a hard time, but will also be helpful for me to convince myself of these truths.

So please, join me once more in my quest for happiness. I will try my best as I used to :)